Haters gonna hate, potatoes gonna potate. #Eelamflavour #tamilfood#tamilcooking #quotes #food #instagood#instafood #cooking #homemade #eating#veggieeats #veggie
Write a review
- Potatoes - 3
- Salt - To taste
- Mustard Seeds - quarter teaspoon
- Cumin Seeds - quarter to half teaspoon (if you add more potatoes or big potatoes, add more cumin)
- Jaffna curry powder - half a tablespoon
- Chilli and turmeric powder - quarter teaspoon each
- Coconut cream - optional, quarter cup
- Coriander leaves - to garnish
- Cube 3 large potatoes.
- Boil potatoes with salt until they are 3/4 soft.
- Drain water out and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and add curry leaves, quarter teaspoon mustard seeds and quarter tablespoon cumin seeds and fry.
- Add half a tablespoon Jaffna curry powder and quarter teaspoon of chilli and turmeric powder.
- Quickly add the boiled potatoes and stir. Let it fry for 3-4 minutes, stir, adjust for salt, stir again and remove from heat. If you want more gravy, add half a cup of water and let it boil more.
- Optional: You can add a quarter cup coconut milk or cream. If you do this, you may want to add some more chilli powder to add heat.
Eelam Flavour - Tamil Recipes https://www.eelamflavour.com/